Job Title: Sales Representative
Reports to: CEO
FLSA Status: Non–Exempt
Hours: Full-Time 30+ Hours per week
BrandStand® America, Inc. in Venice, FL is currently looking to hire a full-time Sales Representative.
Represent BrandStand America Inc.’s, products and services to the market, clients (dealers and resellers of BSA products), and prospective clients in order to increase the company sales.
- Maintain long-term relationships with the existing clients.
- Develop new prospective clients.
- Participate in annual sales planning, sales program execution, and budgeting.
- Sales activities will also include customer support, customer site visits, trade show & other promotional events, sales support for house accounts, and outbound telemarketing to new prospective dealers.
- Maintains sales databases and assists customers with technical issues.
- Some travel as required to customer appointments, tradeshows, events, partner locations.
- Leads, Quotations and Orders Management.
- Estimating customers on quotes quickly and accurately.
- Update customers on the status of an order or a delivery.
- Qualifying leads for follow-up and follows up on leads timely.
- Customers Relationships Management.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current new, and prospective customers.
- Proactive communications with customers and prospects to arrange new appointments, quarterly business reviews, and introduce new products.
- Develops a customer retention program with goals and measurement tracking
- Proactively engage inactive customers to revive the relationship.
- Planning, Reporting, and Administrative.
- Establishes weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance goals.
- Prepare quarterly and annual sales forecast.
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas.
- Document customer relationships, communication, quotes, orders, etc. in the CRM system for management review.
- Follow company guidelines and policies relating to customer and prospect correspondence and record keeping.
- Product Knowledge.
- Must rapidly learn and demonstrate a detailed understanding of BSA’s product/service offerings, functionality, positioning and competitive advantage.
- Follow company related travel, expense, and budgeting policies.
- Maintain accurate customer information in CRM for reporting, mailings, and marketing programs.
- Collaborate with other sales and marketing team members to execute programs and campaigns.
- Provide internal support for processing of Dealer Applications, Sales Exemption Certificates.
- Actively identify opportunities for business and process improvements.
- Maintains professional office standards and conduct.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations such as driving, writing, and typing.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds.
- Requires extensive use of computers, Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to initiate or demonstrate strong personal sales to function independently and as a part of a team.
- Passion to turn prospects into customers and persistent determination with telephone sales.
- Proactive and self-controlled work ethic; Self-starter, motivated and Problem Solver.
- Good organizational and excellent time management skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to understand the client’s business needs and clear their problems.
- Able to achieve sales quotas.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in the sales field with history of meeting quota.
- Proficient with MS Office, Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn and other sales related software applications.
- Valid Driver’s License and Reliable transportation required.
Requirements of Employment:
- Requires Non-Compete Agreement.
- Requires Background Screen.